- Petroleum Naphtha 400 ppm 400 ppm 400 ppm 2 - 5%
- Mixed Xylenes (o-, p-, m-) 100 ppm 150 ppm 100 ppm 2 - 5%
- Polyoxyalkylene Glycol NE NE NE 3 - 7%
- Amine Based Polyol NE NE NE 7 - 10%
- Confidential Proprietary Ingredients NE NE NE 10 - 15%
- Petroleum Solvent NE NE NE 50 - 70%
For optimal results, chemically inject into the emulsion so that ForceBreak is evenly distributed in affected area so that the treated emulsion in heated, coalesced and settles within the treated system. Should be injected via a stream so that the chemical volume is directly proportional to the volume of the emulsion being treated.
ForceBreak is a production chemical. If you are looking for an emulsion breaker soap product to treat any caked on surface mud, grease and oil, please look at ForceSolve Frac Tank Cleaner.
Alternatively, for tank bottom treatment, inquire about ForceBreak TB-760 Demulsifier.Contact us
with any inquiries or questions.