ForceSurf Scale-X ligand & surfactant package (salt water disposal) maintenance via injectivity improvement
Force Chem Technologies ForceSurf is a biodegradable, non-regulated, chemical solution for prevention and remediation of scale deposits in oilfield applications. Please read accompanying (SDS) linked below for formulation information and details.
- Scale inhibitor for oilfield applications (drilling, completion and production).
- Pressure reduction.
- Scale chelation (remediation)/sequestration (a scale inhibitor) – inhibits scale formation.
- Continuous cleaning of the bore face and perforations to increase production and keep away scale deposits.
- Increases and sustains production flow by allowing production pipelines free of scale formation.
- Reduces need for maintenance and decreases maintenance downtime.
- Non-Regulated chemical solution.
- Surface-active, contains aromatic or modified aromatic surface active agents.
- >80% biodegradable in soil in 28 days.
- Useful in downhole (mud pumps) and chemical injection pump systems.
- Minimizes and can even eliminate costly downtime and maintenance.
- Scale X is a downhole and tubing descaler and scale inhibitor. When scale builds up (composed of Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Bicarbonate ) it blocks flow downhole. Scale X remediates this issue.
- As effective as HCL in scale remediation but does not cause corrosion and component issues associated with HCL use.
- As effective in scale inhibition as ForcePac is with corrosion inhibition.
- A predecessor to the ForceHib scale inhibitor line.
Prevent scaling issues like this with ForceSurf.
Additional resources related to preventing scale formation in oilfield applications:
FORCESURF XLR-8 CONCENTRATED INJECTIVITY ADDITIVE SALTWATER DISPOSAL PRESSURE REDUCER/INJECTIVITY IMPROVER
- The XLR-8 ForceSurf is usable in all situations where a surfactant is needed.
- XLR-8 relieves SWD well pressure both in the tubing and downhole.
- Functions as a great surfactant with great dispersion properties.
Please contact us for inquiries or to order.